Vision Concrete providing Edmonton and the surrounding area with concrete workers and expertise, meeting the needs of residents, businesses and contractors.
We are looking for hardworking individuals to join our quickly growing team. Qualities we are looking for in a candidates include good work ethic, eye for detail, and ability to analyze and problem solve. It is important that you enjoy working with your hands and take pride in seeing something through from start to finish.
- Support and Maintain Quality Standards
- Perform Tasks with Limited Supervision
- Operation of Some Heavy Machinery
- Lifting More Than 30 lbs
- Maintain & Clean Equipment
- Follow All Safety Rules
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- High school diploma
- Background Check
- Ability to do physical labour and other strenuous physical tasks.
- Ability to work in all weather.
- Must be punctual and reliable.
- 6-month Consecutive Employment within Past 3 Years
- Communication Skills
- Positive Attitude
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Driver’s License
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma